Saturday, December 12, 2015

I LOVE A GOOD LAUGH!

I love a good laugh and that's one area Plexus does not disappoint!  I find it comical that they must put such restrictions regarding comments.  Honestly, I've never, ever seen that at the end of an article anywhere!

Obviously they have been the recipient of a pant load of bad comments.  I suppose there are quite a few who discovered the truth.                                                                                   ......and I thought it was only me.



PLEXUS DONATES....
   from The Scottsdale Independent


Out of 250,000 Ambassadors they only came up with $200,000 from a percentage of all sales?   The product must not be working very well cause that's a pretty low number.


DO I SMELL KARMA???



#pleuxuspinkdrink, #pinkdrinkdoesn'twork, #unethical, #karma

No comments: