- MY PINKWASHED JOURNEY (Introduction)
- MY PINKWASHED JOURNEY - NIGHTMARE ON PINK STREET
- MLM DECEPTION: HYPE, HOPE, HURT, DESTRUCTION
- DRINK PINK AND SHRINK ~ REALLY?
- PLEXUS WORLDWIDE ~ PRODUCT REVIEWS
- 2017 PLEXUS REVIEWS
- PLEXUS COMPLAINTS
- RESOURCES TO FILE COMPLAINTS
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- PLEXUS WORLDWIDE WARNINGS, INVESTIGATIONS & LEGAL BATTLES
- WARNINGS, INVESTIGATIONS & CLASS ACTIONS EXPOSED
- WHAT MLM COMPANIES DON'T TELL YOU
- SCAMS, SCANDALS & SCUMBAGS
- THE SKINNY ON SUPPLEMENTS
- MLM NEWS READS & RESOURCES
- NOW THAT'S JUST FUNNY!
- THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
- REMEMBERING THE LEGENDARY PAT SUMMITT
Thursday, August 27, 2015
WHY DO SOME COMPANIES FREQUENTLY CHANGE NAMES?
HERE'S ONE REASON...
The defendants, who began operating as “Money Now Funding,” tried to avoid
detection by law enforcement by changing product names, office locations, and
merchant identities. They falsely claimed consumers would earn up to $3,000 per
month by referring small businesses to the defendants to obtain loans. After
consumers paid up to $499 to buy the business opportunity, the defendants told
them that, to succeed, they had to buy sales leads that cost tens of thousands of
dollars but turned out to be worthless. read more here