Thursday, March 26, 2015

WHY IS A BIG COMPANY CONCERNED ABOUT MY ITTY BITTY BLOG?

PINKWASHED NIGHTMARE UPDATE: MARCH 25, 2015 

As per the request of Ms. D and her attorney, I have removed some images. Again, just like when I was terminated from this company, it was "alleged" yet no "proof" was given to me. Furthermore, it is requested if anyone in cyber space has posted any of the images from this blog regarding sweet little diamond ambassadors, you are to remove them as well.  LOL

It does however, puzzle me why a company who is "rockin' the pink drink" (and their highly esteemed diamond ambassadors) would be so worried about one little blog with no advertisers or followers.  Hmmmmm


It's pretty obvious by the testimonials they work so hard to hide that the product nor the results are what they once were. However, these leaders with "high standards of ethics and integrity" continued to sponsor people (like me) allowing them to base decisions on false evidence and a product that no longer existed (see below)

Testimonial Video (on the corporate website at the time)

Opportunity "What If" video (also on the corporate website at the time, however I just noticed that is was actually from 2012!)

Product Presentation with Sonya Dudley (still showing all over the internet by the way. even though that product no longer exists...  but nobody's saying that)


I actually believed these words..... (in video below)




Oh, and this little ditty....  LOL   


Oh, it was an experience alright....  not sure my word for it would be "magical".  LOL 

No comments: