Monday, March 16, 2015

MLM PROFESSIONALISM


I recently wrote to an MLM company inquiring about a rank "removal" of a team member. This was the "professional" response I received.... 

Thank you for contacting XXXXXXX. We are happy to assist you.When there is a dispute in regard to rank advancement, the compensation plan is not specific. We are in the process of rewording the compensation plan but not sure when that will be released. An Ambassador must maintain the their rank until commissions have been finalized to advance to the next rank.If you have any further questions please contact us.

Not specific?  SERIOUSLY?????

What am I supposed to do with that??????

No wonder MLM's are frowned upon!  This response was the most stupid I have ever received from what is supposed to be a "professional" company.  

And that was the mere beginning of my MLM hell...  Read more here.


No comments: