Thursday, February 5, 2015

THE RIPPLE EFFECT OF MLM NIGHTMARES

We don't intend to fail... our intentions are good.  
"This time is gonna be winner!"  
"THIS time I will succeed."  
"I'm in the right place at the right time with the right product!"  
We want it so bad it hurts, especially those of us who have never experienced great success.... and WE are the ones played on. But our MLM cult-ish like environment not only effect us, but those we love and cherish most..


MLM AND LOVE LOST - ANOTHER MLM TRAGEDY

This is the story of my 8½ years living on the fringe of multi-level marketing (MLM), its impact on my life and the life of my former significant other. Although most of my involvement in the MLM industry was on the periphery, I look back at some of the things I did – knowing better in my core – and I feel remorse for the role I played in promoting MLM’s deceptions. More importantly, I feel compassion for the dozens of wonderful people I know and the millions I don’t know who remain trapped in MLM because they believe its golden promises. They’re convinced their success is just around the corner, despite overwhelming evidence that their eventual failure is inevitable.  Read the whole story (pdf file)

No comments: