Your complaints matter at the FTC. If a business doesn’t deliver on its promises, if someone cheats you out of your money, or if you've spotted a scam, tell it to the FTC. Your complaints help us stop rip-off artists, scammers and fraudsters. The FTC’s aggressive law enforcement efforts put the bad guys out of business, and our vigorous consumer education campaigns empower people just like you to make well-informed buying decisions and recognize frauds and scams.
- MY PINKWASHED JOURNEY (Introduction)
- MY PINKWASHED JOURNEY - NIGHTMARE ON PINK STREET
- MLM DECEPTION: HYPE, HOPE, HURT, DESTRUCTION
- DRINK PINK AND SHRINK ~ REALLY?
- PLEXUS WORLDWIDE ~ PRODUCT REVIEWS
- 2017 PLEXUS REVIEWS
- PLEXUS COMPLAINTS
- RESOURCES TO FILE COMPLAINTS
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- PLEXUS WORLDWIDE WARNINGS, INVESTIGATIONS & LEGAL BATTLES
- WARNINGS, INVESTIGATIONS & CLASS ACTIONS EXPOSED
- WHAT MLM COMPANIES DON'T TELL YOU
- SCAMS, SCANDALS & SCUMBAGS
- THE SKINNY ON SUPPLEMENTS
- MLM NEWS READS & RESOURCES
- NOW THAT'S JUST FUNNY!
- THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
- REMEMBERING THE LEGENDARY PAT SUMMITT